Careers at Cadence Education
Mini-Skool Early Learning Centers is a proud member of the Cadence Education Family of Schools. With over 170 private preschools and elementary schools, Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States.
Our mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care for children and their families.
Current Job Openings
Mini-Skool Early Learning Centers is 1 of 11 schools that Cadence Education owns in Arizona. We’re part of a family of over 170 preschools in 21 states, so there are always new opportunities available to you here! Cadence Education is currently looking for preschool directors, assistant directors, preschool teachers, assistant teachers, cooks, and drivers who are passionate about inspiring and educating young children.
Click here or use the button below to see all of our current childcare jobs on Cadence Education’s Careers site.
• 50% child care discount
• Generous Paid Time Off Program
• Company Paid Holidays
• Education Reimbursement
• Employee Recognition Programs
• A choice of 3 medical plans, including prescription drug benefits, designed to meet your needs.
• Dental plan
• Vision plan
• MeMed – Virtual Physician Visits
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
• Voluntary Short Term Disability
• Auto/Home Group Discount
• Accident and Critical Illness
• Legal Services
• Pet Insurance